AdreJunks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome at our clan website. We are a clan where everybody is welcome . Be nice, polite ....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Servername + Colors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aj-Hitman

Aj-Hitman

Servername + Colors  Empty
PostSubject: Servername + Colors    Servername + Colors  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:22 am

Okay So whit this topic i want to change servername more atrractive and attention wake to players Smile

Step 1. Always use bright colors like ^1 , ^3 , ^6

Step 2. Download servers is like pussy magnets so make server name example ^1[SHIT]^3NoDownload ^1XPS

Step 3. Always Put the mod name if its possible and dont use too many colors! Example if now this server would be NQ Whit Custom maps = ^1[SHIT]^3Fragzone^1|NQ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Servername + Colors    Servername + Colors  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:18 am

Okay So whit this topic i want to change servername more atrractive and attention wake to players Smile

Step 1. Always use bright colors like ^1 , ^3 , ^6

Step 2. Download servers is like pussy magnets so make server name example ^1[SHIT]^3NoDownload ^1XPS

Step 3. Always Put the mod name if its possible and dont use too many colors! Example if now this server would be NQ Whit Custom maps = ^1[SHIT]^3Fragzone^1|NQ
Ok i got your point.
Whit the collors i agree
i dissagree whit nodownload server because we wannna better maps not only the standaard maps.
Wait for other replies.
Thanks for your idea,
Niels.
Back to top Go down
Aj-Hitman

Aj-Hitman

PostSubject: Re: Servername + Colors    Servername + Colors  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:51 am

you didnt quite get it Very Happy this isnt just a suggestion its kinda a guide too Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Servername + Colors    Servername + Colors  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:14 am

So, you want to rename the server to Aj NoDownload?
But it won't stay with the basic maps you know, we plan to add some cool and funny maps.
So I'm not sure it's a good idea to call ourself NoDownload o.o
Ok for the colors, but we have much ranks so it's hard to define a number color for every rank.
I'll try to do this later,
So more info will be posted soon
Thx
Sky
Back to top Go down
Aj-Hitman

Aj-Hitman

PostSubject: Re: Servername + Colors    Servername + Colors  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:22 am

You didnt maybe understand what i meant whit that. Its not just suggestions. Its a guide

If you got original 6 ET maps then you should keep NoDownload but if you gonna add cool maps ofc it will be like ^1[SHIT]^3Fragzone^1|XPS something like that
Back to top Go down
Aj-Hitman

Aj-Hitman

PostSubject: Re: Servername + Colors    Servername + Colors  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:12 pm

i would still prefer good + bright colors #AJ|NoDownload|XPS# would be good Wink

See the big "J" on the tag Wink Looks better than small "j"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Servername + Colors    Servername + Colors  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:55 pm

You didn't see the name changed yesterday?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Servername + Colors    Servername + Colors  Empty

Back to top Go down

Servername + Colors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AdreJunks :: #Aj| Forum :: Suggestions and idea's-
Jump to: